Monday, February 18, 2013

You Are My Bliss

"To travel is to follow your bliss." - Julia Taylor

For the second stint of my trip, by boyfriend did this spontaneous thing and traveled 13418 kilometers (8338 miles) just to see me- I'll allow myself to think that, even though it was to the exotic land of smiles. We decided that we would do a lot of the major places since he only had a short amount of time in this mystery country. We began in Bangkok, where he met up with my Free and Easy group. From this point, we decided to take the night train back down to Surat Thani to venture to Railay and Koh Phi Phi. Then, it was back up to Bangkok to see the temples and Ayutthaya charms.
Lookout in Koh Phi Phi

Sunset in West Beach, Railay

Chilling on the temple ruins in Ayutthaya 

Wat Pho in Bangkok

My time with my boyfriend, Conner, was absolutely amazing. I wouldn't have changed a single thing. The knowledge I had gained about the country with my Free and Easy family allowed me to make traveling on a whim less scary for him, and this made our experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I would have to admit that he is my favourite travel companion, hands down, and I look forward to our time in Peru.

Traveling with you makes me happier than ever,
Meeca

No comments:

Post a Comment