Wednesday, February 20, 2013

There Are People and Places That I'll Never Forget

"One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are." - Edith Wharton

While traveling, especially with a group, you encounter all different kinds of people. You are faced with those who you are traveling with, those you meet along the way, and those whose home you are visiting; all of whom are going to be blurred faces or long time friends. Either way, they have helped to make your visit unique. The people I met in Thailand are sincerely some of the greatest people I have ever met. From all different backgrounds, these people are what made my trip worth while. I am glad to call the my friends and acquaintances. Thank you, to all those who I encountered on my journey in Thailand, for helping me experience the Land of Smiles.



Look forward to my next post about International Student Volunteers, their service, the accommodations, the food and review of the actual activities I took part in. In the mean time, check out my Bucket List to read about some of the activities ahead of time!

The people you meet abroad are the people who helped make your trip memorable,
Meeca

No comments:

Post a Comment